As I said in my last post I tried Georgies basic oldschool makeup Tutorial. I like it alot better with lashes![]()
I wanted to wear my BMB dress but it was windy and cold today so I went with something else. My BF took pics for me
Top…C&A
Skirt…C&A
Shoes…Zara
Bag…Flea Market
We went to the flea market but I only got one thing which I will show in a separate gets post. I saw a mini pooh figure that would’ve been perfect to turn into a keychain but I didn’t get cuz it was too expensive but now I regret it ToT.
I really wanna improve my looks more. I want to change my hair and be more tan and improve my make. I always feel insecure when seeing gals online cuz they seem to have the perfect look. I don’t even know why I spent time on instagram again when I wanted to quit all my social media
Anyway I try to remember that Gyaru is not about being ott all the time. And that there’s always room for improvement. It takes time to find yourself in gyaru. Even if I’m into it since 2023. I also haven’t been actively wearing makeup due to many reasons. But I really want to live my life in this lifestyle fully




Nobody gets it right away. It takes time, passion and practice. You will get to where you want to be! I think you're doing great so far♥
ReplyDeleteThank you so much <3
Deletewow the make is awesome, especially the shape of the white eyeshadow!! And I love the whole look but especially the shoes <3 BTW i loved the old blog layout but the new blog look is amaaaazinggg!
ReplyDeleteyaay thank you ^o^
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete